CA Technologies Sr Digital Account Manager in Tokyo, Japan
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This positions primary focus is upselling and expanding the existing install base at current CA customers via digital routes (e.g., phone, email, teleconferences, webcasts and social media). In some cases, this role will also be responsible for remotely renewing existing contracts. To be successful, this position must develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers and other key buyers ensuring customer success.
This position will take a leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to help drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure and renewal by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
This position is also responsible for mentoring and guiding other Digital Account Managers in effective selling, account management, and upsell strategy.
This position is responsible for upselling and/or renewing CA solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being /both/ customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Customer Focus:* Manage and optimize the overall customer experience. Leverage extensive network, strong knowledge of business process and advanced sales expertise to create and nurture customer relationships and influence key decisions makers.
* * Effective Selling:* Take handoff from Account Executives and utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to upsell. Leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology. Minimize churn in assigned accounts and collaborate with Presales resources (and others, as needed) to drive adoption and expansion.
* * Account Management:* Effectively manage accounts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall account viability. Develops and drives CA Technologies strategy for aligned accounts and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making.
* * Knowledge and Application of a specific CA's Solution Set:* Strong knowledge and understanding of specific CA domain product(s), how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
* * Customer Success:* Ensure all CA renewals are maximized to protect the base. Proactively contact accounts to ensure products have been fully adopted and customer is satisfied.
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./