CA Technologies Principal Consultant, Presales in Singapore, Singapore
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Presales plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of CA Technologies’ Cyber Security solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. The Presales works very closely with Sales to build long-term business relationships within assigned regions. The Presales is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of CA Technologies’ Cyber Security solutions, and closing enterprise transactions within the assigned regions.
· Prepares and delivers presentations of the company’s solutions to all levels in the prospects organization.
· Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
· Understand the customer's business, security and compliance challenges.
· Build a long term business relationships and become a trusted advisor with each strategic account across ASEAN region
· Leads consultative discovery workshop sessions with customers to gather requirements and critical business challenges.
· Architects a solution capability vision and evangelizes how the solution addresses both technical and business pains.
· Develops customer facing assessment reports documenting current state and future state recommendations.
· Job involves building custom demos, manage and coordinate proof of concepts (POC’s). Develop POC plans with agreed use cases, negotiating and conducting onsite PoCs and product technical discussions.
· Is responsible for delivering technical content for RFP responses as well as keeping the companywide response database up to date.
· Handles technical presentations at trade shows and conferences.
· Stay current on the latest technology and contributes to the technical direction of the company while keeping a customer-centric approach.
· Works with the sales team to define a technical sales strategy for each prospect.
· Ensures proactive communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Communicates with sales and product management teams regarding customer initiatives.
· Takes the lead in working with Solution Architects to define the complete customer solution.
· Work with customers and partners to ensure successful adoption of CA Solutions.
• Business fluent in English
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of Sales Engineering working with the Software Vendor and ISV’s
specialised in Cyber Security and area of Identity and Access Governance preferred
• Strong credentials in either Identity Management, Governance, Web Applications Access Control and Privileged Account Access Control would be key.
• Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM or PCI-QSA very helpful.
• Understanding of Business drivers and technology requirements of IAM solutions required, broader industry knowledge of CA and competitors’ IAM solutions preferred
• Hand on technical skills/experience in systems (Wintel, *nix, networking, Virtualization (VMWare, Hypervisor, Containerization etc) and Cloud (AWS, Azure, SaaS Apps integration)
• Knowledge and understanding of applications of security standards and protocols (Privacy Laws, federation (e-g; SAML, OATH, OIDC etc) , Threat landscape (e-g; OWASP Top 10) a big plus
• Strong customer facing (Presentation and demonstration etc) and relationship building skills.
• Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
• Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
• Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
• Ability to travel within region as necessary. Up to 50% or more.
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./