CA Technologies Sr Account Executive - Payment Security in Scottsdale, Arizona
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Sr. Account Executive – Payment Security*
Are you ready for the best work of your life?*
This Sr. Account Executive role is responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers by landing new business, including Services and Education, and expanding the technology footprint in the account base within a specified period of time. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s).
This position will take a leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to help drive complex sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
This position is also responsible for mentoring less experienced Account Executives to broaden and sharpen their skills in positioning CA's Payment Security solution offerings to customers or prospects.
- Key Responsibilities*
This position is responsible for selling CA Payment Security solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being /both/ customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Knowledge and Application of a CA's Payment Security Solution Set:* Strong knowledge and understanding of CA Payment Security domain product(s), how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
* * Territory/Account Management:* Effectively manage territory and accounts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability. Develops and drives CA Technologies' strategy for aligned enterprise accounts and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making.
• Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc. Ability to use customer, industry, and product knowledge to drive land and expand opportunities to closure.
- Effective Selling:* Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology. Minimizes churn in assigned accounts and collaborates with Presales resources (and others, as needed) to drive adoption and expansion.
- Effective Partnering:* Liaises with Partners as necessary in the sales process. In Partner led opportunities, remains involved throughout sales process to drive CA's strategy in the account.
- Product Management:* field support and liaison: support the Product Management organisation with customer validation, requirements gathering, definition, and specification activities for new product solutions that may be developed from time to time.
- Go-To-Market Support:* and sales enablement: assist and support the Product Management and Technical Product marketing teams with respect to new solutions that may be developed from time-time time to research and validate go-to-market strategies, develop sales collateral and sales enablement materials; assist with the preparation and delivery of sales enablement activities, and participate in technical product marketing and field marketing activities such as webinars, conference, exhibitions and trade shows etc.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Preferred Education*
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
- Work Experience*
Typically 7 or more years of experience with a proven track record of success in managing and growing large-company accounts.
Skills & Competencies*
Offers unique perspectives:* Aligns CA solutions to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
Drives two-way communication:* Engages the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to CA's value proposition. Develops strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers. Seen as a trusted advisor in the account.
Incorporates Economic Drivers:* Has deep knowledge of customer's business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business ventures.
Establishes value before ROI/financial terms:* Qualifies and quantifies the impact of maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitors' solutions.
Drives Momentum:* Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./