CA Technologies Sr Digital Account Manager in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Sr Digital Account Manager*
Location(s): São Paulo*
/Your future starts here/*/!/
This positions primary focus is upselling and expanding the existing install base at current CA customers via digital routes (e.g., phone, email, teleconferences, webcasts and social media). In some cases, this role will also be responsible for remotely renewing existing contracts. To be successful, this position must develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers and other key buyers ensuring customer success.
This position will take a leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to help drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure and renewal by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
This position is also responsible for mentoring and guiding other Digital Account Managers in effective selling, account management, and upsell strategy.
Consideramos também candidatos PcD’s para todas as nossas posições (/for all our positions we also include “PCD” candidates/).*
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
- About the Role:*
This position is responsible for upselling and/or renewing CA solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being /both/ customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Customer Focus:* Manage and optimize the overall customer experience. Leverage extensive network, strong knowledge of business process and advanced sales expertise to create and nurture customer relationships and influence key decisions makers.
* * Effective Selling:* Take handoff from Account Executives and utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to upsell. Leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology. Minimize churn in assigned accounts and collaborate with Presales resources (and others, as needed) to drive adoption and expansion.
* * Account Management:* Effectively manage accounts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall account viability. Develops and drives CA Technologies strategy for aligned accounts and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making.
* * Knowledge and Application of a specific CA's Solution Set:* Strong knowledge and understanding of specific CA domain product(s), how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
* * Customer Success:* Ensure all CA renewals are maximized to protect the base. Proactively contact accounts to ensure products have been fully adopted and customer is satisfied.
- How You’ll Stand Out:*
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Sales.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Typically 5 or more years of experience as a business development/sales development/lead qualification representative or inside sales in the high-tech industry.
Prior experience selling software is desirable.
Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of leads, contacts, and prospects in a CRM system.
Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills required.
Experience with Challenger sales methodology is desired.
Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Experience with Salesforce.com is desired.
Ability to build rapport and establish relationships over the phone.
Fluency in English is desired
Business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
Sound like a fit?* Great!
A Great CA Employee:*
Takes smart risks
Is a “driver”
Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Likes to laugh
Loves a good challenge
Is resilient when faced with setbacks
Teams well with others
Insists on quality results
Adapts easily to change
Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./