CA Technologies Account Director in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Position: Account Director*
Location: Brasília/ Brazil*
This position is responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers through the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve clients business challenges. This will be accomplished by liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery and adoption of our solutions. This position must have a thorough understanding of the customers business and the industry in which they compete, their corresponding IT initiatives and offerings, identifying where and how CA can help grow their business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key stakeholders.
This position will take leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure and renewal by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales and adoption strategy, ensuring the overall health of the entire account(s) which includes growing our footprint and retaining all solution offerings.
This position is also responsible for mentoring less experienced Account Managers to broaden and sharpen their skills in positioning CA's solution offerings to customers or prospects.
Consideramos também candidatos PcD’s para todas as nossas posições (/for all our positions we also include “PCD” candidates/).*
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
- About the Account Manager Director*
This position is responsible for growing Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by landing new CA solutions into accounts and protecting the install base leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Customer Focus:* Manage and optimize the overall customer account experience by driving high-touch engagements with C-level and senior level customers. Leverage network, knowledge of business process and sales expertise to create and nurture customer relationships and influence key decisions makers. Generate and land new opportunities and remain engaged post-transaction to ensure implementation and adoption so that customers enter their relationship with CA poised to succeed.
* * Account Management:*Develops and drives CA Technologies¡¯ strategy for aligned enterprise accounts and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management¡¯s strategic decision-making. Engages with the renewals team to protect the base and ensure all CA renewals are maximized. Collaborates with Pre-sales, Customer Success and internal Partner resources to drive adoption, expansion, and renewals.
* * Effective Selling:*Hunt for new opportunities within enterprise accounts and pursue leads from internal sources. Identify and drive expansion opportunities in aligned existing enterprise accounts; pursue leads identified by Customer Success team and Account Executives. Generate demand for Account Executives, identifying white space and optimizing new product opportunities. Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Knowledge and Application of CA's Solution Sets:* Know and understand CA's products and range of solution sets, how to identify the best possible solutions to meet customers' business needs and how to appropriately position CA solutions with customers.
* * Industry Knowledge:* Knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- How You’ll Stand Out:*
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for success. Will apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Has mastered the key responsibilities. An ideal background will include:
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
Typically 7 or more years of experience with a proven track record of success in managing and growing large-company accounts.
Experience with Public Sector.
- Offers unique perspectives:* Aligns CA solutions to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
- Drives two-way communication:* Engages the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to CA's value proposition. Develops strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- Incorporates Economic Drivers:* Has deep knowledge of customer's business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business ventures
- Establishes value before ROI/financial terms:* Qualifies and quantifies the impact of maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitors solutions. Proficient at uncovering key business issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement
- Drives Momentum:* Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Fluency in English and Local Language
A Great CA Employee:*
Takes smart risks
Is a “driver”
Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Likes to laugh
Loves a good challenge
Is resilient when faced with setbacks
Teams well with others
Insists on quality results
Adapts easily to change
Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./