CA Technologies Customer Success Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. From planning to DevOps to security to systems management, our solutions power innovation and drive competitive advantage for businesses everywhere. CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact and communicate.
As a Digital Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible to enhance the customer's investment in CA technology by proactively monitoring and analyzing activity across the CA products, Services, Education, and Support that the customer uses.
· Have a passion for remote meetings with customer representatives on a regular basis to understand their overall usage of CA products, Services, Education, and Support, including current challenges and future objectives.
· Engage the appropriate resources within CA Technologies to help enable fast resolution should customers encounter issues.
· Take pride in serving as a CA Technologies single point of contact for owning and resolving any escalations raised by customers.
· Proactively monitor issues raised by customers.
· Provide regular status reports to document changes, trends, challenges, and action plans for customers.
· Foster a trusted advisor relationship with your customers. Meet remotely to discuss and address any concerns or challenges they are facing and understand their business.
· Uncover opportunities for additional sales activities.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior management and technical personnel.
· Proven customer service skills.
· Ability to understand the business drivers in a customer environment and translate this to technical requirements.
· Strong negotiating skills to gain help from a diverse group of individuals from across the organization to meet customer's needs.
· Possess a good understanding of Technical Support and how it fits in with the Product Development Lifecycle.
· Demonstrate the ability to apply sound judgment to any situation and negotiate the best outcome for all involved parties.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to communicate both written and verbally with project team, CA Services management and customers.
· Sales acumen – uncover opportunities to expand CA’s portfolio footprint or consulting services.
· Must possess basic technical awareness of project solutions.
· Solid Project Management skills – Account Planning
· Ability to think and act strategically.
· Fluent in English and French
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./