CA Technologies Business Development Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for sales opportunity generation through active prospecting, account level research, identifying and qualifying new contacts in target accounts, qualifying marketing leads and identifying gaps that our products can solve, presenting compelling business value propositions which results in sales accepted opportunities. Provides input to demand generation teams on which programs generate the best leads. This position provides mentoring to other Digital Development Representatives.
Generate a targeted number of accepted opportunities by assessing the client's needs and handing the opportunity over to the appropriate Sales team member in a timely manner.
Research and build prospect accounts, identifying new sales opportunities through outbound efforts (e.g. emails, cold calls, event based campaigning, content and vertical campaigns and social media).
Cultivate opportunities by performing discovery calls to assess the customers current business environment and challenges; and then align and communicate the value proposition for the customer.
Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers.
Generate and conduct due diligence on inbound leads.
Develop and effectively communicate a customized sales pitch.
Ensure that 'hand-off' (completed meetings) goals are met and converted to opportunities at expected rate on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Works collaboratively with the sales team on territory planning, account details, further qualify and educate the target, and to get feedback on activity.
Track and maintain prospects, as well as update contact information in Salesforce.com.
Ensure accurate Salesforce.com data entry of own activities once opportunity has been handed off.
Report on territory and opportunity activity to the manager and sales leader.
Assimilate product and market knowledge and effectively communicate the benefits and feature set of CA products to prospects, over the telephone.
Demonstrate a working knowledge and adherence of the CA Code of Ethics and Compliance requirements.
Display a proactive attitude in all aspect of job responsibilities.
Adoption of sales productivity tools.
Work in collaboration with marketing to develop programs that will generate the best leads.
Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
Typically requires 3 or more years of business or inside sales experience
- Quota Attainment:* Consistent attainment of Compensation Plan Variables
- Domain Expertise:* Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of the Solutions and Products in which you support; reviews and understands current and emerging trends (i.e. markets/verticals, economic conditions, regulatory and customer needs) and uses this in storytelling to the customer; understands competitive atmosphere and uses the knowledge in building out value proposition.
- Systems & Tools Knowledge:* Possess advanced skills and knowledge to understand the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Prospecting:* Possess advanced understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Presentation & Communication:* Demonstrated mastery of using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging, data-driven and provocative manner; motivating the audience to take action.
- Time Management:* Uses advanced time management skills to effectively and productively manage one's day, avoids distractions to ensure tasks are completed
- Objection Handling:* Demonstrated mastery of overcoming a customer or prospect's negative objection
- Consultative Selling:* Understands the trends affecting the targeted industry / company and customizes selling approach easily; able to take deal further in the process and pull in the right resources to help as needed.
- Data Analytics:* Can comfortably analyze all data (marketing, sales and financial) to identify trends and insights into customers (e.g. competitive footprint, wallet share, advocacy) and the individuals within those accounts, incorporating data from publicly available resources, internal systems and interactions with customers/partners and external data sources.
Business level English + native level of Spanish.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./