CA Technologies Campaign Manager in Plano, Texas
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
- CA Automic RA (ARA) Campaign Manager – East Coast*
At CA Automic, we believe in The Art of the Possible. We believe anything is possible when you have the best product and the best people in the industry. Step into the Possible with a career at CA Automic.
Who are we? We are hard-working, product nerds, problem solvers, cyclists, networkers, developers, gamers, social media addicts and generally amazing folks who are building the world’s most powerful automation platform and reshaping the way companies do business. We are determined to pursue greatness and at CA Automic we are all in this together, as one team. We believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success.
- Job Description*
We are seeking an experienced professional that can work with cross-functional teams to enable organizational alignment towards campaign objectives and revenue goals related to our CA Automic Release Automation (ARA) product. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving integrated marketing campaigns, focused primarily in marketing ARA products and solutions.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about driving strategy through data. Someone who is driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. To be successful in this role, you must have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a very fast paced, sales driven, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Key Responsibilities*
· Ongoing project management of the execution of ARA campaigns and programs including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements
· Orchestrate the design and execution of marketing campaigns for assigned go-to-market strategies
· Participate in the development of campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events and media
· Ensure all campaign/ program activity is delivered on time and within the agreed strategy and plan
· Oversee the creation of marketing assets including product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed
· Communicate campaign plans and results to internal teams
· Coordinate with Regional Marketing teams to translate programs and strategy into measurable pipeline and closed revenue
· Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the contribution of the campaigns to the organization
· Run quarterly campaign interlock with product management/engineering on state of campaign execution
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· At least 5 years expereince with B2B marketing in enterprise software or technology
· Marketing automation experience required (Eloqua, Marketo, or Hubspot)
· Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com reporting and analytics.
· Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward
· Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action - successful candidate needs to be able to develop a strategy and execution plan that drives results
· Strong communiation skills that allow you to successfully work with people across global time zones and from different cultures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated and to work effectively in a team environment
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./