CA Technologies Account Director in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
- About the Account Director:*
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
• Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the customer's business and its competitive landscape.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
• Drive high level strategy and lead a matrix team of Agile, DevOps and Security experts.
• Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies' advantages to the customer.
• Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
• Understand and navigate the customer's buying process.
• Lead account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
- How You’ll Stand Out:*
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships with a set of our Platinum Accounts in Malaysia e.g. Maybank, CIMB, RHB, Petronas, GITN. Above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
• 7+ years’ experience in direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
• Recent experience targeting accounts listed as above.
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions C-level high ‘touch-sales’ experience will be looked upon favorably
• Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./