CA Technologies Inside Sales Representative (Veracode AppSec) in London, United Kingdom
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are seeking an all-star candidate to join our expanding sales team as an Inside Sales Representative. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world and to take part in an exploding appsec market within a key segment. As an ISR, you will spend your days driving new logo business, expanding your customer base and evolving Veracode’s approach to this market. The role requires a motivated self-starter capable of making things happen and delivering results. Veracode ISR’s are best described as hungry, innovative, entrepreneurial, coachable and fearless.
· Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quota
· Drive the acquisition of new logos within the target market
· Forecast business in monthly and quarterly increments
· Develop qualified leads by cold calling and leveraging Sales 2.0 technologies such as LinkedIn and Discover.org to network into target accounts
· Efficiently and effectively qualify and process assigned leads into sales opportunities
· Create a compelling value proposition that speaks to both Security and Development/Engineering prospects within the target market
· Design and implement a territory management strategy including but, not limited to the following: prospecting into target accounts, inbound lead management, customer presentations (via web), reseller engagement, and identifying marketing campaigns
· Document and maintain accurate account information and all interactions with customers and prospects in CRM database.
- Skills & Requirements*
· BS, BA or equivalent with good experience of selling product and service solutions in the software/computer industry. Previous SaaS or software sales experience required
· Ability to adapt, contribute and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing, technology sales environment
· Ability to support and manage resellers and other channel partners.
· Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects and customers
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to create compelling events
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an outgoing, energetic presence
· Excellent phone, inquiry, and presentation skills.
· Technology fluency in order to demonstrate and answer questions regarding our products.
· Professional selling strategies and processes, consultative selling strategies.
· Strong time management and organizational discipline.
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
· Occasional travel may be required
· Must have a valid passport
· Reports to Inside Sales Manager
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./