CA Technologies Associate Business Development Manager in Colorado, United States
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are seeking a motivated /Business Development Representative/ to join our growing, dynamic marketing and sales team. This is an opportunity to get into a leading company in an exploding market with tremendous potential. As a /Business Development Representative, /you will be responsible for qualifying marketing leads and prospecting into target accounts. Working closely with Field Representatives, you will call into companies to identify individuals who are candidates for our solution, introducing them to our solutions.
- /Our Business Development Representative/* is responsible for sales opportunity generation through active prospecting; account level research; identifying and qualifying new contacts in target accounts; qualifying marketing leads and identifying gaps that our products can solve; presenting compelling business value propositions which result in sales accepted opportunities. You will also provide input to marketing demand generation teams on which programs generate the best leads.
This role requires a motivated self-starter capable of making things happen and delivering results. This is an inbound/outbound lead qualification position, so you must be comfortable on the phone and motivated to contact prospects via multiple methods in order to achieve your targets. Our successful /Business Development Representative/ needs to be hands-on, results-oriented, metrics driven and pragmatic.
- Quota Attainment:* Consistent attainment of Compensation Plan Variables.
- Domain Expertise:* Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of the Solutions and Products in which you support.
- Systems & Tools Knowledge:* Beginning to possess the Skills and Knowledge to understand the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively.
- Prospecting:* Basic understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities.
- Presentation & Communication:* Learning how to use a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner; motivating the audience to take action.
- Time Management:* Developing the ability to use one's time effectively or productively during the day.
- Objection Handling:* Learning and beginning to practice the ability to overcome a customer or prospect's negative objection.
- Consultative Selling:* Observes and understands, but is not yet applying all phases of the sales cycle, including integrating CA Technologies' / Partner's understanding of the customer's organization and business drivers to create viable short and long term solutions.
- Data Analytics:* Can comfortably analyze all data (marketing, sales and financial) to identify trends and insights into customers (e.g. competitive footprint, wallet share, advocacy) and the individuals within those accounts, incorporating data from publicly available resources, internal systems and interactions with customers/partners and external data sources.
More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./