CA Technologies Product Manager in Burlington, Massachusetts
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Veracode is seeking a Product Manager for our integrations with development, security and operations tools. This is a key and highly visible role that is critical to realizing Veracode’s goal of building security into the application development lifecycle.
- About the Role*
As the DevOps Integrations PM, you will be primarily responsible for the integration of Veracode’s security products with 3rd party tools. This includes identifying and prioritizing integrations, defining the user requirements, and working with UX and engineering to deliver an excellent user experience. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with integration parties. This includes working with partners to design and test the integration, getting the integrations on the various marketplaces, attending partner events and promoting the Veracode integrations.
- Key Responsibilities*
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Establish, drive, and communicate a compelling vision on how the Veracode platform will integrate with software development tools to support customers’ adoption of the devops.
· Establish platform integration framework that is based on best practices and enables integration governance.
· Articulate solution and strategy to customers, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders
· Create roadmap and update it quarterly
· Work closely with other product managers and engineering to create user stories, prioritize backlog and ensure roadmap delivery
· Meet regularly with users to understand current trends and future problems to solve
· Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
· Work with integration partners to understand best practices and jointly promote a combined offering within their marketplaces and communities
· Work with product marketing on messaging and competitive analysis
· Participate in the Veracode community, providing best practices for using our integrations
· Regularly download, install and evaluate new integrations and development tools
· Provide an up-to-date, data driven view on the application development landscape
· Passion for developer communities, product design and usability
· 5+ years in product management, software engineering or related field
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfort speaking with customers and business partners
· Experience with application development tools (IDEs, CI/CD, bug tracking tools, containers, etc.) either as a software engineer and/or product manager
· BA/BS in software engineering, computer science or related technical field
· Development and/or UX experience preferred
This role will be based in Veracode’s Burlington MA headquarters, and will require periodic travel.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./