CA Technologies Channel Account Director in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Channel Account Director*
Argentina/ Buenos Aires*
This position is responsible for selling one or more CA solutions in conjunction with their assigned partners. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the partner's business, the industries in which they compete, executing territory/country partner business plans by solution, and acting as a sales manager for assigned partners. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with assigned partner accounts.
This position manages a the most complex partner accounts across multiple solutions and has demonstrated a successful track record of growth and achievement of assigned quota targets. This position is also responsible for mentoring less experienced Channel Account Managers and direct sellers while increasing Partner Acumen within the greater CA sales organization.
- Key Responsibilities*
This position is responsible for growing Partner Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by landing new CA solutions into accounts and/or expanding the CA footprint in accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- About the Role:*
This position must be seen by the partner and customer as being /both/ customer/partner centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our partners and end-users by exhibiting:
* * Partner Focus:* Work with assigned resellers to co-sell CA products and services to end-customers; leverage partners to resell or influence CA Solutions; Execute and drive the territory partner business plans by solution including account planning, marketing, demand generation, operational cadence and communication plans to drive sales in conjunction with the partner; provide resources to partners, including MDF and co-marketing funds to evangelize CA in assigned markets
* * Partner Acumen:* Understands the partner strategy, how they operate and financial measures; leverages insights and knowledge of what motivates a partner and tailors CA's partner value proposition to influence actions and decisions; understands the scope of Partner's offerings; understands the partner program and how to optimize rewards and payouts.
* * Effective Selling:* Meets or exceeds the financial targets through a relentless focus on opportunity pursuit and closure; builds effective partnerships driving sales through assigned partners executing the business plan and corresponding sales plays, builds demand generation, initiates and supports collaborative sales pursuits and joint solutions; configure, price and quote joint solutions; negotiates final customer contracts per agreement with partner; and collaborates with partners throughout the sales process; engages and enables the channel sales team to utilize a solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Customer Commitment:* Act in ways that demonstrate customer and partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers and partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer/partner expectations, and driving continuous value to end-customer accounts
* * Solution Assurance:* Strong knowledge and understanding of specific CA domain product(s), how to identify the solution(s) to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with partners and customers. Can demonstrate and leverage the total cost of ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI), and other financial benefits of utilizing CA Solutions.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Preferred education: Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a business and/or technology field.
Work Experience:* Typically 8 or more years with proven results in the disciplines necessary to build a healthy and growing Partner Ecosystem (partner business planning, partner engagement, sales management, program and campaign management) with an understanding of technology, market dynamics and industry trends.
Skills & Competencies*
Fluency in English – (Spanish Native)
Solid sales experience. Preference at technology companies
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficient in most commonly used MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio)
Consultative Selling/ Drives two-way communication/ Conflict Management/ Relationship Building/ Decision-Making.
A Great CA Employee:*
Takes smart risks
Is a “driver”
Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Likes to laugh
Loves a good challenge
Is resilient when faced with setbacks
Teams well with others
Insists on quality results
Adapts easily to change
Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./