CA Technologies Partner Account Director in Barton, Australia
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
_ Job Overview_
This position is responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our distribution partners the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve their client's business challenges. This will be accomplished by define, develop and execute channel partner’s business plan, by understanding their business, the industries in which they compete, acting as a sales manager for assigned channel partners in ACT market.
This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with assigned partner accounts.
- Partner Focus:*
o With Australia view, analyzes market dynamics, customer trends and competitive analysis and identifies where and how CA can grow their business within designated geography; works with sales lead to localize strategy specific to geo market; develops a geo specific account strategy, business plan and go-to-market (GTM) framework.
o Execute and drive the Australia distribution partner business plans including account planning, marketing, demand generation, operational cadence and communication plans to drive sales in conjunction with the partner.
* * Partner Commitment: Acts* in ways that demonstrates customer and partner focus and satisfaction by building effective executive-level relationships with partners; identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations; serves as company interlock between partners and sales, digital sales, technical sales and business units.
* * Knowledge and Application of a specific CA's Solution Set:* Know and understand CA products, how they integrate how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with partners and customers.
* * Territory/Partner Account Management: Understands* both the partner and customer landscape and identifies and prioritizes NCV sales opportunities in conjunction with the field sales and/or partner sales team; understands market dynamics and opportunity; competitive analysis; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; measure partner sales business plan progress; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability and partner success.
* * Effective Communication: Deliver* oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
* * Industry Knowledge: Knowledge* of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
* * Effective Selling: Drives* multiple solutions across Australia by engaging and interacting with the partner and CA sales teams; engages the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA solutions values; effectively and compellingly communicates CA's capabilities to address business value needs that support the account business objectives; builds demand generation for country/territory in conjunction with BU partner advisors and Marketing; monitors effectiveness of activities and adjusts accordingly; provides guidance on deal structuring, quoting and opportunity management.
* * Business Acumen: Understand* key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
* * Partner Acumen:* Understands the partner strategy, how they operate and financial measures; leverages knowledge of what motivates a partner and tailors CA's partner value proposition to influence actions and decisions; understands the scope of Partner's offerings; understands the partner program and how to optimize rewards and payouts.
* * Financial Acumen:* Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; knows how financial decisions impact business success.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!*
At least 8 + years in partner sales with proven results in the disciplines necessary to build a healthy and growing Partner Ecosystem (partner business planning, partner engagement, sales management, program and campaign management) with and understanding of technology and technological innovations
Must be an Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance.
Good working experience in selling enterprise solutions into gov/federal clients
Proven success and track record in building a good channel community in ACT region
Ability to build strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including C-level executives
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to motivate partners to sell our solutions
Ability to build account plans and long-term sales pipelines to increase market shares
Self-starter mentality with the ability to handle unique sales situations.
Consistent track record of over quota achievement.
Proven ability to develop account plans for maximum revenue achievement.
Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
Significant Field Channel Sales and Strategic Partnership development experience
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./