CA Technologies Account Director in Barton, Australia
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers through the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve clients business challenges. This will be accomplished by liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery and adoption of our solutions. This position must have a thorough understanding of the customers business and the industry in which they compete, their corresponding IT initiatives and offerings, identifying where and how CA can help grow their business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key stakeholders.
This position will take leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure and renewal by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales and adoption strategy, ensuring the overall health of the entire account(s) which includes growing our footprint and retaining all solution offerings.
This position is also responsible for mentoring less experienced Account Managers to broaden and sharpen their skills in positioning CA's solution offerings to customers or prospects.
This position is responsible for growing Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by landing new CA solutions into accounts and protecting the install base leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being /both/ customer centric and results oriented.
Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Customer Focus:* Manage and optimize the overall customer account experience by driving high-touch engagements with C-level and senior level customers. Leverage extensive network, strong knowledge of business process and advanced sales expertise to create and nurture customer relationships and influence key decisions makers. Generate and land new opportunities and remain engaged post-transaction to ensure implementation and adoption so that customers enter their relationship with CA poised to succeed.
* * Account Management:*Develops and drives CA Technologies¡¯ strategy for aligned enterprise accounts and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management¡¯s strategic decision-making. Engages with the renewals team to protect the base and ensure all CA renewals are maximized. Collaborates with Pre-sales, Customer Success and internal Partner resources to drive adoption, expansion, and renewals.
* * Effective Selling:*Hunt for new opportunities within enterprise accounts and pursue leads from internal sources. Identify and drive expansion opportunities in aligned existing enterprise accounts; pursue leads identified by Customer Success team and Account Executives. Generate demand for Account Executives, identifying white space and optimizing new product opportunities. Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Knowledge and Application of CA's Solution Sets:* Strong knowledge and understanding of CA's products and range of solution sets, how to identify the best possible solutions to meet customers' business needs, and how to appropriately position CA solutions with customers.
* * Industry Knowledge:*Strong knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./