CA Technologies Account Executive in Bangalore, India
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As Sr Account Executive, Agile Ops - South India you will be responsible for selling CA Agile Operations solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
You will also be responsible for positively impacting the relative attributes to the account including customer satisfaction, NCV growth, the share of wallet and the successful introduction of new solutions. This position requires a thorough understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Key Responsibilities*
This position must be seen by the customer as being both customers centric and solutions-oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA across five primary areas:
* * Customer Commitment:* Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
* * Knowledge and Application of CA's Agile Ops Solution Set:* Know and understand specific CA domain products, how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
* * Government - Territory/Account Management:* Effectively manage territory and accounts; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability. Lead and coordinate internal/external resources to effectively pursue opportunities.
* * Industry Knowledge:* Knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
* * Effective Selling:* Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Business Acumen:* Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
* * Financial Acumen:* Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; knows how financial decisions impact business success.
Work Experience and Skills & Competencies:*
Experience of 8+ years in Sales / Business Development.
Strong Solution Sales experience in Agile Ops and DevOps.
Strong Experience in Solution Sales of Lifecycle Management/DevOps
Strong Experience in Sales Account Management
Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with significant business and technical components. The ability to develop and present a meaningful ROI presentation to help customer justifying the cost of investment.
Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas selling a technical solution to a technical audience
The ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities with demonstrated ability to build significant revenue stream through strategic alliance partners
Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
Business Travel and Physical Demands:*
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
More About Working at CA:*
At CA Technologies, it’s easy to make a big impact. That's because we hep some of the world's most powerful companies bring their best and brightest ideas to life. And we do it together. Whether you're in sales, marketing, technology or corporate, you'll be part of great team at CA.
Bring what you bring.
Passion. Innovation. Weirdness. Whatever, No matter what you bring to the table, there's a place for you at CA Technologies. We're here to do amazing things, and we want diverse talent to lead the way. What will you bring?
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./