CA Technologies Sr Software Engineer (CA) in Hyderabad B1Nanakramguda, Indiana
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line.The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks as well as provide high level analysis related to software design and development.
Typically 5 or more years of experience in software development or a related field.
Core java/ J2ee technologies
Bigdata/ELK stack and analytics tools - Elasticsearch , Kibana, Logstash, kafka etc
Individual contributor and strong hands-on coding experience.
Good to have:
• REST , HTML 5, XML, Java Script , Node/ Angular JS
• SQL RDBMS , NOSQL , MongoDB
• Tools : Eclipse, Mercurial , GIT Hub , Maven , Jenkins.
• Strong programming fundamentals in Java and web based product development
• Experience in working on and building large scale enterprise software products
• Working in a Agile Scrum environment
• Experience of working in Scaled Agile environment with release trains and program increments will be a plus.
• Go getter attitude , self driven and self motivated and Passionate about building software.
• Good communications skills , with Crisp and concise communication and the ability to articulate on technical topics with ease.
• Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
• Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
• Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
• Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
• Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
• Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Provide product content to technical writers.
• Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
• Provide feedback to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures.
• Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
• Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
• Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./