CA Technologies Director, Solution Sales in Ewing, New Jersey
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
- Your future starts here!*
The Director, API Management Solution Sales will hire, motivate, retain, and lead a high performing regional sales team comprised of experts in software that companies use to connect systems, deliver better customer experiences, and seize new opportunities. Leveraging organizational skills, problem solving, and creative thinking, this person will drive continuous process improvement, and team development in a dynamic environment. The Director will create territory plans and assess the territory plans of others. The position provides regular performance feedback, development and coaching to direct reports, as well as scorecard and quarterly business reviews with management.
/ The charter of the APIM sales team is to achieve exceptional customer experience and operational excellence, by supporting customer program strategies, structures, and policies through design, implementation, and transaction of efficient, streamlined, and scalable operational processes while providing a positive user experience./
- About the Role:*
In this role, you’ll help support the charter of CA Technologies to transform the IT industry by:
• Managing the staffing, development, performance, and outcomes of the team reporting to the position
• Providing direction, counsel, and setting goals for career growth and development. Ensure team is appropriately staffed and supported
• Motivating direct reports and others by fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and reinforces company values and culture
• Identifying, creating, and implementing processes that improve the effectiveness of operations and sales
• Delivering quarterly business reviews to management, including attainment against defined KPIs
- How You’ll Stand Out:*
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of his/her career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully positioning complex software solution to large organizations, including seven-figure deals. Above all, he/she will be driven and inspired by the challenge to motivate a team that significantly contributes to CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
• Experience managing and leading high-performing sales teams
• Process and project management skills
• Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
• Self-motivation, passion, the ability to innovate, a track record of collaboration, demonstrated creative thought
• Demonstrated ability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
• Ability to drive results, coordinate and manage multiple simultaneous requests/demands of varying size and scope
• Leadership presence and the ability to influence others at all levels across functions is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must communicate openly and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly desirable
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./