CA Technologies Solution Account Manager, Security - Payment Security in Bellevue, Washington
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Solution Account Manager, Security – Payment Security*
Are you ready for the best work of your life?*
The Solution Account Manager, Security - Payment Security is responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers through the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve business challenges. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s).
The Solution Account Manager, Security is responsible for selling CA Security solutions, specifically Payment Security, into a set of names accounts in the financial vertical leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being /both/ customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
* * Customer Commitment:* Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
* * Knowledge and Application of a specific CA's Solution Set:* Know and understand specific CA domain product(s), how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
* * Territory/Account Management:* Effectively manage territory and accounts; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
* * Effective Communication:* Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
* * Industry Knowledge:* Knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
* * Effective Selling:* Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Business Acumen:* Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
* * Financial Acumen:* Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; knows how financial decisions impact business success.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
- Work Experience*
Typically 5 or more years of experience with a proven track record of success in managing and growing large-company accounts.
Skills & Competencies*
Offers unique perspectives:* Aligns CA solutions to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
Drives two-way communication:* Engages the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to CA's value proposition.
Leverages Individual Value Drivers:* Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders
Incorporates Economic Drivers:* Has deep knowledge of customer's business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business
Establishes value before ROI/financial terms:* Qualifies and quantifies the impact of maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitors' solutions.
Drives Momentum:* Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./