CA Technologies Sr Consultant, Presales in Bangalore, Indiana
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Sr Consultant, Presales - you will be responsible for positioning and proving CA's products and solutions address clients' and partner's business and IT needs. This is accomplished by having a solid understanding of CA's products and solutions within the assigned product group and a solid knowledge of CA's technology strategies in order to articulate their application to customer's and partner's IT practices.
- KEY* RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position must be seen by the customer as bringing tangible value in terms of experience, knowledge and expertise. This is achieved through a combination of broad real-world experience and IT industry-specific certifications. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA in below primary areas:
* * Customer Focus:* Act in ways that demonstrate customer and partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
* * Knowledge and Application of CA's Solution Sets:* Know and understand CA's products and range of solution sets, how to identify the best possible solutions to meet customers' business needs and how to appropriately position CA solutions with customers.
* * Financial Targets:* Meet or exceed CA's stated financial quotas and targets
* * Industry Knowledge:* Possess a solid knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
* * Effective Selling:* Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leveraging mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
* * Business Acumen:* Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
* * Financial Acumen:* Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; knows how financial decisions impact business success.
* * Effective Communication:* Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- WORK EXPERIENCE:*
Typically 8 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
Candidate should have Technical expertise in Two factor authentication, Identity & Access Management primarily preferably CA. Privileged access management would be extra advantage
Candidate should have strong presales skills in demonstration of the above solution
Prior experience in handling large identity centric implementation projects would be desired
Candidate should have experience in setting up and conducting successful demos on demand for the customers
Candidate should understand use cases specific to industry verticals
Candidates should have ability to design the solution as per customer business requirements
Candidates should have strong Information security background with Infrastructure knowledge including applications
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./